In today’s podcast, we discuss the CoronaVirus with Sue Painter and What Can We Do Now.
What can we do in our businesses and how can we help other businesses while we cope with the CoronaVirus.
I asked Sue Painter of the Confident Marketer to be on the podcast because I was impressed with what I saw her doing online quickly as a response to the CoronaVirus. While many of us were frozen and staring at our screens watch this crisis unfold, Sue Painter, quickly invited her community and other business women to tune in for a Zoom call to discuss the virus and what they can be doing in their businesses.
This Podcast addresses:
- Travel Businesses & how they are being impacted by the virus
- Local Businesses & how we can be supportive of them during the crisis
- Rebuilding customer confidence after the virus.
- What large corporations like Hanes and Lexington Brewing & Distilling are doing to pivot their business and help during this crisis.
- Bill Gates and how he predicted the virus. Here is a link to that TedTalk
Resources from this episode:
Sue has a free report called 20 Questions to Help You Expand Your Business Without Frustration or Overwhelm© that you get at ConfidentMarketer.com/freereport
Books we recommend: