Study Guide & Resources for Podcast DYL003: Setting Goals with Vision
When it comes to setting goals you must have a VISION to get from where you are right now to closer to where you would like to be. For today, let’s discuss what it means to set goals with vision.
So, How Do You Achieve This?
- Use the One Thing’s Method for setting your “Someday Goal” and work down to your “Year Goal”
- Write S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Goals
- Create 2 Vision Boards – 1 for your life and 1 for this year download your guide to Creating a Vision Board & Printables
- Micheal Hyatt’s Book – Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World
- Stephen Covey’s Book – The 7 Habit’s of Highly Effective People
- Gary Keller’s Book – The One Thing –The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
+ some visuals from this book
- Your Free Vision Board Guide & Printable’s
- Also, I am putting together a guide book on Designing Your Best Year which will be available soon.