Vision and Vision Boards
In this episode, we are discussing Vision and Vision Boards.
Here is a brief summary:
Vision for this Podcast
1. Teach you strategies & techniques so you can design your own lifestyle.
2.Share the stories of people who are designing a life they love.
3. Build a community of lifestyle designers who learn & grow from each other.
Importance of Vision for Your Life
- In order to design your life, you must have a vision.
- My background is Interior Design & Architecture. We always created design boards for our clients.
- If designers do this for a home or a business, why would you not do a design board for your life?
What is a Vision Board
The most basic definition of a vision board is just this: It’s a collection of images, quotes, and symbols that have meaning to you and which bring out feelings of joy, peace, love and happiness. They represent your dream life.
How To Create a Vision Board for Your Life & Your Year
Supplies for Your Vision Board
Start by gathering up a selection of materials to work with:
- Swatches of fabric and ribbon
- A stack of old magazines (hit up your local library for their outdated copies)
- Crayons, Colored pencils and markers
- Construction paper
- Poster board, matte finish any color but I prefer Black, White, Grey
- Glue and tape (Rubber Cement or Paste works Best) Elmer’s ripples the paper & Glue sticks adhesive does not last that long
- Stamps & ink pads